A week from Monday is Memorial Day or whatever that holiday is that’s a couple days before my birthday. And Memorial Day officially—or at least in my mind, if not officially officially—marks the start of Beach Season. So here are my picks for the fellas to open Beach Season strong:
1. Henry Holland for Le Spec’s Flat Top Sunglasses—A cool and inexpensive alternative to your basic Wayfarers.
2. Recycled Bike Chain Bottle Opener—Awesome, but then pour it in a cup so you don’t get a ticket for a bottle on the beach. Also, keep your dog on a leash…they’ll get you for that one, too.
3. J Shoes’s Hudson Boat Shoe—A must on deck and sand. I’ve been wearing mine everyday for the past week.
4. Nicholas K’s Astro Hooded Shirt—Lightweight AND hooded because I love a hooded shirt for the beach.
5. Lifetime Collective’s Hazleton Tank—Because the tank is a beach staple, and the blue stripes on this one will make it your new fave.
So enjoy this Beach Season, fellas, and don’t forget the sunscreen. Cowabunga!